Tetracycline accumulates in Iberis sempervirens L. through apoplastic transport inducing oxidative stress and growth inhibition
Article first published online: 30 SEP 2013
© 2013 German Botanical Society and The Royal Botanical Society of the Netherlands
Volume 16, Issue 4, pages 792–800, July 2014
How to Cite
Di Marco, G., Gismondi, A., Canuti, L., Scimeca, M., Volpe, A., Canini, A. (2014), Tetracycline accumulates in Iberis sempervirens L. through apoplastic transport inducing oxidative stress and growth inhibition. Plant Biology, 16: 792–800. doi: 10.1111/plb.12102
- Issue published online: 16 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 30 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 16 JUL 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!