Elemental composition of strawberry plants inoculated with the plant growth-promoting bacterium Azospirillum brasilense REC3, assessed with scanning electron microscopy and energy dispersive X-ray analysis
Version of Record online: 22 OCT 2013
© 2013 German Botanical Society and The Royal Botanical Society of the Netherlands
Volume 16, Issue 4, pages 726–731, July 2014
How to Cite
Guerrero-Molina, M. F., Lovaisa, N. C., Salazar, S. M., Díaz-Ricci, J. C., Pedraza, R. O. (2014), Elemental composition of strawberry plants inoculated with the plant growth-promoting bacterium Azospirillum brasilense REC3, assessed with scanning electron microscopy and energy dispersive X-ray analysis. Plant Biology, 16: 726–731. doi: 10.1111/plb.12114
- Issue online: 16 JUN 2014
- Version of Record online: 22 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 21 JUN 2013
- Consejo de Investigación
- Universidad Nacional de Tucumán
- Agencia Nacional de Promoción Científica y Tecnológica. Grant Number: PICT 2007 N◦ 472
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!