Facilitation allows plant coexistence in Cuban serpentine soils
Version of Record online: 24 OCT 2013
© 2013 German Botanical Society and The Royal Botanical Society of the Netherlands
Volume 16, Issue 4, pages 711–716, July 2014
How to Cite
Oviedo, R., Faife-Cabrera, M., Noa-Monzón, A., Arroyo, J., Valiente-Banuet, A., Verdú, M. (2014), Facilitation allows plant coexistence in Cuban serpentine soils. Plant Biology, 16: 711–716. doi: 10.1111/plb.12116
- Issue online: 16 JUN 2014
- Version of Record online: 24 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 JUN 2013
- AECI. Grant Numbers: A/016832/08, A017475/08, A023461/09
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!