Rice sucrose transporter1 (OsSUT1) up-regulation in xylem parenchyma is caused by aphid feeding on rice leaf blade vascular bundles
Version of Record online: 11 NOV 2013
© 2013 German Botanical Society and The Royal Botanical Society of the Netherlands
Volume 16, Issue 4, pages 783–791, July 2014
How to Cite
Ibraheem, O., Botha, C. E. J., Bradley, G., Dealtry, G., Roux, S. (2014), Rice sucrose transporter1 (OsSUT1) up-regulation in xylem parenchyma is caused by aphid feeding on rice leaf blade vascular bundles. Plant Biology, 16: 783–791. doi: 10.1111/plb.12117
- Issue online: 16 JUN 2014
- Version of Record online: 11 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 21 JUL 2013
- National Research Foundation (NRF) of South Africa. Grant Numbers: 20536635, CPR20100413000010351, TTK20100727000013696
- The Rhodes University Research Committee, South Africa
- Govan Mbeki Research and Development Centre (GMRDC)
- University of Fort Hare, South Africa
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!