Combined effects of resource heterogeneity and simulated herbivory on plasticity of clonal integration in a rhizomatous perennial herb
Version of Record online: 14 NOV 2013
© 2013 German Botanical Society and The Royal Botanical Society of the Netherlands
Volume 16, Issue 4, pages 774–782, July 2014
How to Cite
Gao, Y., Wang, D., Xing, F., Liu, J., Wang, L. (2014), Combined effects of resource heterogeneity and simulated herbivory on plasticity of clonal integration in a rhizomatous perennial herb. Plant Biology, 16: 774–782. doi: 10.1111/plb.12122
- Issue online: 16 JUN 2014
- Version of Record online: 14 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 10 JUN 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 31100331, 31230012
- Research Fund for the Doctoral Program of Higher Education of China. Grant Number: 20100043120009
- Natural Scientific Foundation of Jilin Province. Grant Number: 20100150
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!