Short Research Paper
Pollen and stomata morphometrics and polyploidy in Eriotheca (Malvaceae-Bombacoideae)
Article first published online: 16 DEC 2013
© 2013 German Botanical Society and The Royal Botanical Society of the Netherlands
Volume 16, Issue 2, pages 508–511, March 2014
How to Cite
Marinho, R. C., Mendes-Rodrigues, C., Bonetti, A. M., Oliveira, P. E. (2014), Pollen and stomata morphometrics and polyploidy in Eriotheca (Malvaceae-Bombacoideae). Plant Biology, 16: 508–511. doi: 10.1111/plb.12135
- Issue published online: 26 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 16 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 26 JUN 2013
- FAPEMIG. Grant Number: CRA-0593/11
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!