Interacting effects of pollination, water and nutrients on fruit tree performance
Article first published online: 14 APR 2014
© 2014 German Botanical Society and The Royal Botanical Society of the Netherlands
Volume 17, Issue 1, pages 201–208, January 2015
How to Cite
Klein, A.-M., Hendrix, S. D., Clough, Y., Scofield, A., Kremen, C. (2015), Interacting effects of pollination, water and nutrients on fruit tree performance. Plant Biology, 17: 201–208. doi: 10.1111/plb.12180
- Issue published online: 7 JAN 2015
- Article first published online: 14 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 28 JUN 2013
- Alexander von Humboldt and Hellmann Foundation
- German Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: DFG, KL 1849/4-1
- Chancellor's Partnership Fund
- James McDonnell Foundation
- Department of Biology at the University of Iowa
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!