Disclosure: None of the authors has a financial conflict of interest to declare.
Original Research Article
Lumbar Medial Branch Radiofrequency Neurotomy in New Zealand
Article first published online: 28 DEC 2012
Wiley Periodicals, Inc
Volume 14, Issue 5, pages 639–645, May 2013
How to Cite
MacVicar, J., Borowczyk, J. M., MacVicar, A. M., Loughnan, B. M. and Bogduk, N. (2013), Lumbar Medial Branch Radiofrequency Neurotomy in New Zealand. Pain Medicine, 14: 639–645. doi: 10.1111/pme.12000
This study was supported by a research grant from the International Spine Intervention Society, which subsidized the collection of follow-up data.
- Issue published online: 20 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 28 DEC 2012
- International Spine Intervention Society
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.