Dr. Vincent Chan received equipment support for the research from GE Healthcare, Philips Healthcare and SonoSite. All other authors have confirmed that they have no conflicts of interest, financial, or otherwise associated with this work.
Ultrasound-Guided Cervical Periradicular Steroid Injection for Cervical Radicular Pain: Relevance of Spread Pattern and Degree of Penetration of Contrast Medium
Article first published online: 13 DEC 2012
Wiley Periodicals, Inc
Volume 14, Issue 1, pages 5–13, January 2013
How to Cite
Lee, S.-H., Kim, J.-M., Chan, V., Kim, H.-J. and Kim, H.-I. (2013), Ultrasound-Guided Cervical Periradicular Steroid Injection for Cervical Radicular Pain: Relevance of Spread Pattern and Degree of Penetration of Contrast Medium. Pain Medicine, 14: 5–13. doi: 10.1111/pme.12010
- Issue published online: 15 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 13 DEC 2012
- Institute of Medical System Engineering (iMSE) from GIST
- Ministry for Health, Welfare & Family Affairs, Republic of Korea. Grant Number: A091220
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.