Original Research Article
A Feasibility Study of Transdermal Buprenorphine Versus Transdermal Fentanyl in the Long-Term Management of Persistent Non-Cancer Pain
Version of Record online: 15 JAN 2013
Wiley Periodicals, Inc
Volume 14, Issue 1, pages 75–83, January 2013
How to Cite
Mitra, F., Chowdhury, S., Shelley, M. and Williams, G. (2013), A Feasibility Study of Transdermal Buprenorphine Versus Transdermal Fentanyl in the Long-Term Management of Persistent Non-Cancer Pain. Pain Medicine, 14: 75–83. doi: 10.1111/pme.12011
- Issue online: 15 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 15 JAN 2013
- Private Practice Research Fund of Townsville
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.