Letter to the Editor
Another Use of Continuous Transversus Abdominis Plane (TAP) Block in Trauma Patient: Pelvic Ring Fractures
Article first published online: 7 JAN 2013
Wiley Periodicals, Inc
Volume 15, Issue 1, pages 166–167, January 2014
How to Cite
Schaeffer, E., Millot, I., Landy, C., Nadaud, J., Favier, J.-C. and Plancade, D. (2014), Another Use of Continuous Transversus Abdominis Plane (TAP) Block in Trauma Patient: Pelvic Ring Fractures. Pain Medicine, 15: 166–167. doi: 10.1111/pme.12029
- Issue published online: 16 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 7 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.