Prescription Opioid Forgery: Reporting to Law Enforcement and Protection of Medical Information
Article first published online: 5 MAR 2013
Wiley Periodicals, Inc
Volume 14, Issue 6, pages 792–798, June 2013
How to Cite
Singh, N., Fishman, S., Rich, B. and Orlowski, A. (2013), Prescription Opioid Forgery: Reporting to Law Enforcement and Protection of Medical Information. Pain Medicine, 14: 792–798. doi: 10.1111/pme.12062
- Issue published online: 20 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 5 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.