Disclosures/Conflict of Interest: None of the authors have any financial or personal interests to disclose.
Successful Treatment of Radiation-Induced Proctitis Pain by Blockade of the Ganglion Impar in an Elderly Patient with Prostate Cancer: A Case Report
Version of Record online: 5 MAR 2013
Wiley Periodicals, Inc
Volume 14, Issue 5, pages 662–666, May 2013
How to Cite
Khosla, A., Adeyefa, O. and Nasir, S. (2013), Successful Treatment of Radiation-Induced Proctitis Pain by Blockade of the Ganglion Impar in an Elderly Patient with Prostate Cancer: A Case Report. Pain Medicine, 14: 662–666. doi: 10.1111/pme.12065
- Issue online: 20 MAY 2013
- Version of Record online: 5 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!