Disclosure: Dr. Simpson has received fees for consultancies, advisory services, and/or industry-sponsored lectures from the following: Acorda Therapeutics Inc.; Allergan, Inc.; Astellas Pharma Inc.; Depomed; Eli Lilly and Company; Forest Laboratories, Inc.; Ipsen; Merck & Co., Inc.; Merz Pharmaceuticals, LLC; NeurogesX; Pfizer Inc.; Solstice Neurosciences, LLC (US WorldMeds); and Syntaxin. None of the other authors reported potential conflicts of interest.
Original Research Article
Hypnosis for Treatment of HIV Neuropathic Pain: A Preliminary Report
Article first published online: 8 APR 2013
Wiley Periodicals, Inc
Volume 14, Issue 7, pages 1048–1056, July 2013
How to Cite
Dorfman, D., George, M. C., Schnur, J., Simpson, D. M., Davidson, G. and Montgomery, G. (2013), Hypnosis for Treatment of HIV Neuropathic Pain: A Preliminary Report. Pain Medicine, 14: 1048–1056. doi: 10.1111/pme.12074
- Issue published online: 15 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 8 APR 2013
- Langeloth Foundation of New York City
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.