Disclosures and Conflicts of Interest: Financial support for the study was provided by Javelin Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Cambridge, MA (Hospira, Inc., Lake Forest, IL, following acquisition in 2010). DB Carr was the full-time Chief Medical Officer for the study sponsor during this trial. JE Chelly, SK Singla, and TI Melson received compensation for participation in the trial in large part to defray the costs associated with patient recruitment, participation, and assessment. PG Lacouture serves as Medical Director, Pain Management for Hospira, Inc. S Paadre serves as Biostatistics Manager at Veristat, Inc.
Original Research Article
Safety of a Novel Parenteral Formulation of Diclofenac after Major Orthopedic or Abdominal/Pelvic Surgery in a Population Including Anticoagulated, Elderly or Renally Insufficient Patients: An Open-Label, Multiday, Repeated Dose Clinical Trial
Article first published online: 8 APR 2013
Wiley Periodicals, Inc
Volume 14, Issue 5, pages 749–761, May 2013
How to Cite
Chelly, J. E., Singla, S. K., Melson, T. I., Lacouture, P. G., Paadre, S. and Carr, D. B. (2013), Safety of a Novel Parenteral Formulation of Diclofenac after Major Orthopedic or Abdominal/Pelvic Surgery in a Population Including Anticoagulated, Elderly or Renally Insufficient Patients: An Open-Label, Multiday, Repeated Dose Clinical Trial. Pain Medicine, 14: 749–761. doi: 10.1111/pme.12076
- Issue published online: 20 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 8 APR 2013
- Javelin Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Hospira, Inc.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.