This study was sponsored and funded by Flowonix Medical, Inc.. Mt Olive, NJ. Drs. Rosen and Deer have received fair market value compensation for serving on Flowonix Medical, Inc.'s scientific advisory board, as well as for serving as thought leaders for Flowonix Medical, Inc. initiatives. In addition, Dr. Rosen serves as a medical advisor to Flowonix Medical, Inc. and receives fair market value compensation.
Original Research Article
Intrathecal Administration of Infumorph® vs Compounded Morphine for Treatment of Intractable Pain Using the Prometra® Programmable Pump
Article first published online: 9 APR 2013
Wiley Periodicals, Inc
Volume 14, Issue 6, pages 865–873, June 2013
How to Cite
Rosen, S. M., Bromberg, T. A., Padda, G., Barsa, J., Dunbar, E., Dwarakanath, G., Navalgund, Y., Jaffe, T., Yearwood, T. L., Creamer, M. and Deer, T. (2013), Intrathecal Administration of Infumorph® vs Compounded Morphine for Treatment of Intractable Pain Using the Prometra® Programmable Pump. Pain Medicine, 14: 865–873. doi: 10.1111/pme.12077
- Issue published online: 20 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 9 APR 2013
- Flowonix Medical, Inc.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.