This study was sponsored and funded by Flowonix Medical, Inc.. Mt Olive, NJ. Drs. Rosen and Deer have received fair market value compensation for serving on Flowonix Medical, Inc.'s scientific advisory board, as well as for serving as thought leaders for Flowonix Medical, Inc. initiatives. In addition, Dr. Rosen serves as a medical advisor to Flowonix Medical, Inc. and receives fair market value compensation.
Original Research Article
Intrathecal Administration of Infumorph® vs Compounded Morphine for Treatment of Intractable Pain Using the Prometra® Programmable Pump
Version of Record online: 9 APR 2013
Wiley Periodicals, Inc
Volume 14, Issue 6, pages 865–873, June 2013
How to Cite
Rosen, S. M., Bromberg, T. A., Padda, G., Barsa, J., Dunbar, E., Dwarakanath, G., Navalgund, Y., Jaffe, T., Yearwood, T. L., Creamer, M. and Deer, T. (2013), Intrathecal Administration of Infumorph® vs Compounded Morphine for Treatment of Intractable Pain Using the Prometra® Programmable Pump. Pain Medicine, 14: 865–873. doi: 10.1111/pme.12077
- Issue online: 20 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 9 APR 2013
- Flowonix Medical, Inc.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.