Disclosures: This research did not receive any financial benefits and no conflict of interest exists.
Original Research Article
A Single-Center Randomized Controlled Trial of Local Methylcobalamin Injection for Subacute Herpetic Neuralgia
Version of Record online: 8 APR 2013
Wiley Periodicals, Inc
Volume 14, Issue 6, pages 884–894, June 2013
How to Cite
Xu, G., Lv, Z.-W., Feng, Y., Tang, W.-Z. and Xu, G. (2013), A Single-Center Randomized Controlled Trial of Local Methylcobalamin Injection for Subacute Herpetic Neuralgia. Pain Medicine, 14: 884–894. doi: 10.1111/pme.12081
- Issue online: 20 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 8 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.