Financial disclosures/Conflicts of interest: Matthias Zunhammer is supported by a scholarship from the German National Academic Foundation. This research received no other specific grant from any funding agency in the public, commercial, or not-for-profit sectors. None of the authors has any conflict of interest to disclose.
Original Research Article
Do Cardiorespiratory Variables Predict the Antinociceptive Effects of Deep and Slow Breathing?
Article first published online: 8 APR 2013
Wiley Periodicals, Inc
Volume 14, Issue 6, pages 843–854, June 2013
How to Cite
Zunhammer, M., Eichhammer, P. and Busch, V. (2013), Do Cardiorespiratory Variables Predict the Antinociceptive Effects of Deep and Slow Breathing?. Pain Medicine, 14: 843–854. doi: 10.1111/pme.12085
- Issue published online: 20 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 8 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!