Antje M. Barreveld, MD
Original Research Article
Ketamine Decreases Postoperative Pain Scores in Patients Taking Opioids for Chronic Pain: Results of a Prospective, Randomized, Double-Blind Study
Article first published online: 22 APR 2013
Wiley Periodicals, Inc
Volume 14, Issue 6, pages 925–934, June 2013
How to Cite
Barreveld, A. M., Correll, D. J., Liu, X., Max, B., McGowan, J. A., Shovel, L., Wasan, A. D. and Nedeljkovic, S. S. (2013), Ketamine Decreases Postoperative Pain Scores in Patients Taking Opioids for Chronic Pain: Results of a Prospective, Randomized, Double-Blind Study. Pain Medicine, 14: 925–934. doi: 10.1111/pme.12086
- Issue published online: 20 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 22 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.