Disclosure: This research was supported in part by grants from the Canadian Institutes for Health Research Community Alliance for Health Research and Exchange in Pain and the Jesse and Julie Rasch Foundation. There are no conflicts of interests to disclose.
Evaluation of Chronic Pain-Related Information Available to Consumers on the Internet
Article first published online: 8 APR 2013
Wiley Periodicals, Inc
Volume 14, Issue 6, pages 855–864, June 2013
How to Cite
Bailey, S. J., LaChapelle, D. L., LeFort, S. M., Gordon, A. and Hadjistavropoulos, T. (2013), Evaluation of Chronic Pain-Related Information Available to Consumers on the Internet. Pain Medicine, 14: 855–864. doi: 10.1111/pme.12087
- Issue published online: 20 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 8 APR 2013
- Canadian Institutes for Health Research Community Alliance for Health Research and Exchange in Pain
- Jesse and Julie Rasch Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.