Conflicts of Interest: None of the authors have any conflicting or competing interests to report.
Original Research Article
Depressive Symptoms, Pain, Chronic Medical Morbidity, and Interleukin-6 among Primary Care Patients
Article first published online: 22 APR 2013
Wiley Periodicals, Inc
Volume 14, Issue 5, pages 686–691, May 2013
How to Cite
Poleshuck, E. L., Talbot, N. L., Moynihan, J. A., Chapman, B. P. and Heffner, K. L. (2013), Depressive Symptoms, Pain, Chronic Medical Morbidity, and Interleukin-6 among Primary Care Patients. Pain Medicine, 14: 686–691. doi: 10.1111/pme.12089
The authors do not have financial agreements to disclose.
This study was funded in part by NIMH K23MH079347, K24MH072712, K08AG031328, R24AG031089, and R21AG023956.
- Issue published online: 20 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 22 APR 2013
- NIMH. Grant Numbers: K23MH079347, K24MH072712, K08AG031328, R24AG031089, R21AG023956
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.