Disclosure: The authors report no conflicts of interest. The authors alone are responsible for the content and writing of the article. All authors contributed to and have approved the final manuscript. The authors have no non-financial or commercial, proprietary, or financial interest in the products or companies described in the manuscript. They did not receive grants or a consultant honorarium to conduct the study, write the manuscript, or otherwise assist in the development of the manuscript.
Original Research Article
Individual Modulation of Pain Sensitivity under Stress
Version of Record online: 16 APR 2013
Wiley Periodicals, Inc
Volume 14, Issue 5, pages 676–685, May 2013
How to Cite
Reinhardt, T., Kleindienst, N., Treede, R.-D., Bohus, M. and Schmahl, C. (2013), Individual Modulation of Pain Sensitivity under Stress. Pain Medicine, 14: 676–685. doi: 10.1111/pme.12090
- Issue online: 20 MAY 2013
- Version of Record online: 16 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.