Acknowledgments/Disclosures: Dr. Devine was supported by a Mentored Clinical Scientist Training Grant (AHRQ, 5K08 HS014739) at the time of this writing. The remaining coauthors have no disclosures. There are no conflicts of interest among the author and coauthors.
Original Research Article
Comparative Efficacy of Oral Pharmaceuticals for the Treatment of Chronic Peripheral Neuropathic Pain: Meta-Analysis and Indirect Treatment Comparisons
Version of Record online: 22 APR 2013
Wiley Periodicals, Inc
Volume 14, Issue 5, pages 706–719, May 2013
How to Cite
Ney, J. P., Devine, E. B., Watanabe, J. H. and Sullivan, S. D. (2013), Comparative Efficacy of Oral Pharmaceuticals for the Treatment of Chronic Peripheral Neuropathic Pain: Meta-Analysis and Indirect Treatment Comparisons. Pain Medicine, 14: 706–719. doi: 10.1111/pme.12091
- Issue online: 20 MAY 2013
- Version of Record online: 22 APR 2013
- Mentored Clinical Scientist Training Grant. Grant Number: 5K08 HS014739
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.