LETTER TO THE EDITOR
Migraine-like Headache from an Infarction in the Periaqueductal Gray Area of the Midbrain
Version of Record online: 8 APR 2013
Wiley Periodicals, Inc
Volume 14, Issue 6, pages 948–949, June 2013
How to Cite
Wang, Y. and Wang, X.-S. (2013), Migraine-like Headache from an Infarction in the Periaqueductal Gray Area of the Midbrain. Pain Medicine, 14: 948–949. doi: 10.1111/pme.12096
- Issue online: 20 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 8 APR 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 81271444
- Anhui Science and Technology Department. Grant Number: 11010402168
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.