All work performed at Weill Cornell Medical College and University of Queensland.
Error and Bias in the Evaluation of Prescription Opioid Misuse: Should the FDA Regulate Clinical Assessment Tools?
Version of Record online: 17 APR 2013
Wiley Periodicals, Inc
Volume 14, Issue 7, pages 982–987, July 2013
How to Cite
Meltzer, E. C., Hall, W. D. and Fins, J. J. (2013), Error and Bias in the Evaluation of Prescription Opioid Misuse: Should the FDA Regulate Clinical Assessment Tools?. Pain Medicine, 14: 982–987. doi: 10.1111/pme.12099
Disclosures: No funding sources were provided and no conflicts of interest exist.
- Issue online: 15 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 17 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.