Funding: This study was funded by All Instititue of Medical Sciences Research Grant.
Original Research Article
Efficacy of the Anterior Ultrasound-Guided Superior Hypogastric Plexus Neurolysis in Pelvic Cancer Pain in Advanced Gynecological Cancer Patients
Version of Record online: 11 APR 2013
Wiley Periodicals, Inc
Volume 14, Issue 6, pages 837–842, June 2013
How to Cite
Mishra, S., Bhatnagar, S., Rana, S. P. S., Khurana, D. and Thulkar, S. (2013), Efficacy of the Anterior Ultrasound-Guided Superior Hypogastric Plexus Neurolysis in Pelvic Cancer Pain in Advanced Gynecological Cancer Patients. Pain Medicine, 14: 837–842. doi: 10.1111/pme.12106
Conflict of Interest: The authors have no conflict of interest to report.
- Issue online: 20 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 11 APR 2013
- All Instititue of Medical Sciences Research Grant
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.