Letter to the Editor
Topical Diclofenac Treatment for Post-Incisional Neuropathic Pain
Version of Record online: 11 APR 2013
Wiley Periodicals, Inc
Volume 14, Issue 6, pages 950–951, June 2013
How to Cite
Chang Chien, G. C., Mathur, S., Harvey, R. L. and Harden, R. N. (2013), Topical Diclofenac Treatment for Post-Incisional Neuropathic Pain. Pain Medicine, 14: 950–951. doi: 10.1111/pme.12110
George C. Chang Chien: no disclosures.
Sunjay Mathur: no disclosures.
Richard L. Harvey: no disclosures.
R. Norman Harden: no disclosures.
Conflict of Interest Statement: None of the authors report any conflict of interest.
- Issue online: 20 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 11 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.