Funding support: This project was supported by Endo Pharmaceuticals Inc. (Malvern, PA, USA). Jeffrey Coleman, MA, and Robert Gatley, MD, of Complete Healthcare Communications, Inc. (Chadds Ford, PA, USA) provided editorial support for this project, with funding from Endo Pharmaceuticals Inc. Dr Wieman is an employee of Endo Pharmaceuticals Inc., and Drs Bertarelli and Brockbals are employees of Grünenthal GmbH (Aachen, Germany).
LETTER TO THE EDITOR
Response to Weingarten, “Methemoglobinemia in the Setting of Chronic Transdermal Lidocaine Patch Use,” Pain Medicine 2012
Version of Record online: 11 APR 2013
Wiley Periodicals, Inc
Volume 14, Issue 5, page 771, May 2013
How to Cite
Wieman, M. S., Bertarelli, D. C. G. and Brockbals, C. (2013), Response to Weingarten, “Methemoglobinemia in the Setting of Chronic Transdermal Lidocaine Patch Use,” Pain Medicine 2012. Pain Medicine, 14: 771. doi: 10.1111/pme.12119
- Issue online: 20 MAY 2013
- Version of Record online: 11 APR 2013
- Endo Pharmaceuticals Inc.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!