Funding source: None.
Letter to the Editor
A Response to Two Recent Reviews of Epidural Steroid Injections
Article first published online: 22 APR 2013
Wiley Periodicals, Inc
Volume 14, Issue 6, pages 954–955, June 2013
How to Cite
Nampiaparampil, D. E. and Engel, A. J. (2013), A Response to Two Recent Reviews of Epidural Steroid Injections. Pain Medicine, 14: 954–955. doi: 10.1111/pme.12124
Disclosures: Dr. Nampiaparampil and Dr. Engel both serve as volunteer members of the Standards Committee of the International Spine Intervention Society (ISIS). Their views do not necessarily represent the views of ISIS.
- Issue published online: 20 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 22 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.