This project was funded through an intramural grant-in-kind via the Center for Advanced Imaging Research at the Medical University of South Carolina.
Original Research Article
A Pilot Functional MRI Study of the Effects of Prefrontal rTMS on Pain Perception
Version of Record online: 3 MAY 2013
Wiley Periodicals, Inc
Volume 14, Issue 7, pages 999–1009, July 2013
How to Cite
Martin, L., Borckardt, J. J., Reeves, S. T., Frohman, H., Beam, W., Nahas, Z., Johnson, K., Younger, J., Madan, A., Patterson, D. and George, M. (2013), A Pilot Functional MRI Study of the Effects of Prefrontal rTMS on Pain Perception. Pain Medicine, 14: 999–1009. doi: 10.1111/pme.12129
Disclosure: Nothing to disclose in relation to the contents of this paper.
- Issue online: 15 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 3 MAY 2013
- Center for Advanced Imaging Research at the Medical University of South Carolina
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.