The authors each declare no conflicts of interest associated with this research.
Original Research Article
Excessive Peptidergic Sensory Innervation of Cutaneous Arteriole–Venule Shunts (AVS) in the Palmar Glabrous Skin of Fibromyalgia Patients: Implications for Widespread Deep Tissue Pain and Fatigue
Article first published online: 20 MAY 2013
Wiley Periodicals, Inc
Volume 14, Issue 6, pages 895–915, June 2013
How to Cite
Albrecht, P. J., Hou, Q., Argoff, C. E., Storey, J. R., Wymer, J. P. and Rice, F. L. (2013), Excessive Peptidergic Sensory Innervation of Cutaneous Arteriole–Venule Shunts (AVS) in the Palmar Glabrous Skin of Fibromyalgia Patients: Implications for Widespread Deep Tissue Pain and Fatigue. Pain Medicine, 14: 895–915. doi: 10.1111/pme.12139
Correction made after online publication May 20, 2013: the author affiliations have been updated.
- Issue published online: 20 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 20 MAY 2013
- Eli Lilly and Forest Laboratories
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!