Conflict of Interest/Disclosure: There are no conflicts of interest related to this work.
Original Research Article
Acute Pain Evaluation with Algoplus® Scale in Cambodian Patients
Article first published online: 13 NOV 2013
Wiley Periodicals, Inc
Volume 14, Issue 12, pages 1971–1976, December 2013
How to Cite
Pickering, M.-E., Bunna, P., Rat, P., Madeline, G., Lebost, C., Serrie, A. and Pereira, B. (2013), Acute Pain Evaluation with Algoplus® Scale in Cambodian Patients. Pain Medicine, 14: 1971–1976. doi: 10.1111/pme.12174
- Issue published online: 11 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 13 NOV 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.