Conflict of interest: None declared.
ORIGINAL RESEARCH ARTICLE
Sex Differences in the Medical Care of VA Patients with Chronic Non-Cancer Pain
Article first published online: 26 JUN 2013
Wiley Periodicals, Inc
Volume 14, Issue 12, pages 1839–1847, December 2013
How to Cite
Weimer, M. B., Macey, T. A., Nicolaidis, C., Dobscha, S. K., Duckart, J. P. and Morasco, B. J. (2013), Sex Differences in the Medical Care of VA Patients with Chronic Non-Cancer Pain. Pain Medicine, 14: 1839–1847. doi: 10.1111/pme.12177
- Issue published online: 11 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 26 JUN 2013
- National Institute of Drug Abuse. Grant Number: K23DA023467
- Oregon Clinical and Translational Research Institute (OCTRI)
- National Center for Advancing Translational Sciences (NCATS). Grant Number: UL1 RR024140
- Samuel F. Wise Trust
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.