Conflict of interest: None declared.
ORIGINAL RESEARCH ARTICLE
Sex Differences in the Medical Care of VA Patients with Chronic Non-Cancer Pain
Version of Record online: 26 JUN 2013
Wiley Periodicals, Inc
Volume 14, Issue 12, pages 1839–1847, December 2013
How to Cite
Weimer, M. B., Macey, T. A., Nicolaidis, C., Dobscha, S. K., Duckart, J. P. and Morasco, B. J. (2013), Sex Differences in the Medical Care of VA Patients with Chronic Non-Cancer Pain. Pain Medicine, 14: 1839–1847. doi: 10.1111/pme.12177
- Issue online: 11 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 26 JUN 2013
- National Institute of Drug Abuse. Grant Number: K23DA023467
- Oregon Clinical and Translational Research Institute (OCTRI)
- National Center for Advancing Translational Sciences (NCATS). Grant Number: UL1 RR024140
- Samuel F. Wise Trust
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.