Disclosures: No funding has been reported by any authors for this review. This review was unfunded.
Ketamine for Pain in Adults and Children with Cancer: A Systematic Review and Synthesis of the Literature
Article first published online: 5 AUG 2013
Wiley Periodicals, Inc
Volume 14, Issue 10, pages 1505–1517, October 2013
How to Cite
Bredlau, A. L., Thakur, R., Korones, D. N. and Dworkin, R. H. (2013), Ketamine for Pain in Adults and Children with Cancer: A Systematic Review and Synthesis of the Literature. Pain Medicine, 14: 1505–1517. doi: 10.1111/pme.12182
Conflict of Interest Statement:
AL Bredlau has no potential financial conflict to report.
R Thakur has no potential financial conflict to report.
DN Korones has no potential financial conflict to report.
RH Dworkin has received in the past 12 months research grants from US Food and Drug Administration and US National Institutes of Health, and compensation for activities involving clinical trial research methods from Adynxx, Analgesic Solutions, Anika, Avanir, Axsome, Bayer, Biogen, Bioness, Bristol-Myers Squibb, Collegium, Eli Lilly, Flexion, Genentech, Johnson & Johnson, Merck, Omeros, Pfizer, Prolong, Q-Med, Regenesis, Spinifex, Takeda, Taris, Teva, and Xenon.
- Issue published online: 16 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 5 AUG 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.