The authors declare no conflict of interest (AKA dual commitments, competing interests, and competing loyalties).
ORIGINAL RESEARCH ARTICLE
An Artificial Neural Network Approach for Predicting Functional Outcome in Fibromyalgia Syndrome after Multidisciplinary Pain Program
Version of Record online: 5 AUG 2013
Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 14, Issue 10, pages 1450–1460, October 2013
How to Cite
Salgueiro, M., Basogain, X., Collado, A., Torres, X., Bilbao, J., Doñate, F., Aguilera, L. and Azkue, J. J. (2013), An Artificial Neural Network Approach for Predicting Functional Outcome in Fibromyalgia Syndrome after Multidisciplinary Pain Program. Pain Medicine, 14: 1450–1460. doi: 10.1111/pme.12185
- Issue online: 16 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 5 AUG 2013
- Fundación FF y Ciencia SER
- Government of the Basque Country under program SAIOTEK. Grant Number: SA-2010/00110
- Ayudas a Grupos de Investigación del Sistema Universitario Vasco
- Government of the Basque Country
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.