Conflict of Interest/Disclosure Information: Dr. Kelly Huffman received the American Pain Society Young Investigator Travel Award which supported travel to present abstracted findings at the 31st Annual Scientific Meeting of American Pain Society. Dr. Giries Sweis, Ms. Allison Gase, Dr. Judith Scheman, and Dr. Edward Covington have no disclosures or conflict of interest.
Original Research Article
Opioid Use 12 Months Following Interdisciplinary Pain Rehabilitation with Weaning
Article first published online: 5 AUG 2013
Wiley Periodicals, Inc
Volume 14, Issue 12, pages 1908–1917, December 2013
How to Cite
Huffman, K. L., Sweis, G. W., Gase, A., Scheman, J. and Covington, E. C. (2013), Opioid Use 12 Months Following Interdisciplinary Pain Rehabilitation with Weaning. Pain Medicine, 14: 1908–1917. doi: 10.1111/pme.12201
- Issue published online: 11 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 5 AUG 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.