Disclosure: The authors have no disclosures or conflicts of interest.
PROFESSIONALISM AND COMMENTARY
Optimizing Urine Drug Testing for Monitoring Medication Compliance in Pain Management
Article first published online: 30 JUL 2013
Wiley Periodicals, Inc
Volume 14, Issue 12, pages 1813–1820, December 2013
How to Cite
Melanson, S. E. F., Ptolemy, A. S. and Wasan, A. D. (2013), Optimizing Urine Drug Testing for Monitoring Medication Compliance in Pain Management. Pain Medicine, 14: 1813–1820. doi: 10.1111/pme.12207
- Issue published online: 11 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 30 JUL 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.