Poster Presentation, American Pain Society, Austin Texas, May 19, 2011.
Original Research Article
Addition of Objective Data to Identify Risk for Medication Misuse and Abuse: The Inconsistency Score
Article first published online: 15 AUG 2013
Wiley Periodicals, Inc
Volume 14, Issue 12, pages 1900–1907, December 2013
How to Cite
Hamill-Ruth, R. J., Larriviere, K. and McMasters, M. G. (2013), Addition of Objective Data to Identify Risk for Medication Misuse and Abuse: The Inconsistency Score. Pain Medicine, 14: 1900–1907. doi: 10.1111/pme.12221
Robin J. Hamill-Ruth, MD—consultant to FBI, DEA, DOJ.
Mary McMasters—consultant to FBI, DEA.
Kyly Larriviere—no conflicts to report.
- Issue published online: 11 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 15 AUG 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.