Possible conflict of interest: Roger B. Fillingim is a stockholder in Algynomics.
Can Quantitative Sensory Testing Move Us Closer to Mechanism-Based Pain Management?
Version of Record online: 6 SEP 2013
Wiley Periodicals, Inc
Volume 15, Issue 1, pages 61–72, January 2014
How to Cite
Cruz-Almeida, Y. and Fillingim, R. B. (2014), Can Quantitative Sensory Testing Move Us Closer to Mechanism-Based Pain Management?. Pain Medicine, 15: 61–72. doi: 10.1111/pme.12230
- Issue online: 16 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 6 SEP 2013
- NIH. Grant Numbers: AG033906, AG039659-02S1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.