Conflict of interest statement: The authors have no conflict of interest.
Original Research Article
Individual Variation in Sleep Quality and Duration Is Related to Cerebral Mu Opioid Receptor Binding Potential during Tonic Laboratory Pain in Healthy Subjects
Article first published online: 18 SEP 2013
Wiley Periodicals, Inc
Volume 14, Issue 12, pages 1882–1892, December 2013
How to Cite
Campbell, C. M., Bounds, S. C., Kuwabara, H., Edwards, R. R., Campbell, J. N., Haythornthwaite, J. A. and Smith, M. T. (2013), Individual Variation in Sleep Quality and Duration Is Related to Cerebral Mu Opioid Receptor Binding Potential during Tonic Laboratory Pain in Healthy Subjects. Pain Medicine, 14: 1882–1892. doi: 10.1111/pme.12231
- Issue published online: 11 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 18 SEP 2013
- F32 NS06362
- K23 NS070933
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.