Disclosure: This study was sponsored by Pfizer, Inc. The sponsorship from Pfizer was not contingent upon the study results. Pfizer participated in the study design, results interpretation, and manuscript preparation as reflected in the authorship by Pfizer employees, DS and JM. AJ was a full-time Pfizer employee at the time the study was conducted and the manuscript was drafted. WC, CK, HB, RA, ZZ, and MSD are employees of Analysis Group, Inc., which were paid consultants to Pfizer in connection with the development of this manuscript. EM has no disclosures to declare.
Systematic Literature Review and Meta-Analysis of the Efficacy and Safety of Prescription Opioids, Including Abuse-Deterrent Formulations, in Non-Cancer Pain Management
Version of Record online: 23 SEP 2013
Wiley Periodicals, Inc
Volume 15, Issue 1, pages 79–92, January 2014
How to Cite
Michna, E., Cheng, W. Y., Korves, C., Birnbaum, H., Andrews, R., Zhou, Z., Joshi, A. V., Schaaf, D., Mardekian, J. and Sheng, M. (2014), Systematic Literature Review and Meta-Analysis of the Efficacy and Safety of Prescription Opioids, Including Abuse-Deterrent Formulations, in Non-Cancer Pain Management. Pain Medicine, 15: 79–92. doi: 10.1111/pme.12233
- Issue online: 16 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 23 SEP 2013
- Pfizer, Inc
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.