Disclosure: This study was sponsored by Pfizer, Inc. The sponsorship from Pfizer was not contingent upon the study results. Pfizer participated in the study design, results interpretation, and manuscript preparation as reflected in the authorship by Pfizer employees, DS and JM. AJ was a full-time Pfizer employee at the time the study was conducted and the manuscript was drafted. WC, CK, HB, RA, ZZ, and MSD are employees of Analysis Group, Inc., which were paid consultants to Pfizer in connection with the development of this manuscript. EM has no disclosures to declare.
Systematic Literature Review and Meta-Analysis of the Efficacy and Safety of Prescription Opioids, Including Abuse-Deterrent Formulations, in Non-Cancer Pain Management
Article first published online: 23 SEP 2013
Wiley Periodicals, Inc
Volume 15, Issue 1, pages 79–92, January 2014
How to Cite
Michna, E., Cheng, W. Y., Korves, C., Birnbaum, H., Andrews, R., Zhou, Z., Joshi, A. V., Schaaf, D., Mardekian, J. and Sheng, M. (2014), Systematic Literature Review and Meta-Analysis of the Efficacy and Safety of Prescription Opioids, Including Abuse-Deterrent Formulations, in Non-Cancer Pain Management. Pain Medicine, 15: 79–92. doi: 10.1111/pme.12233
- Issue published online: 16 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 23 SEP 2013
- Pfizer, Inc
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.