Acknowledgment of support: National Cancer Institute (1 K01 CA131722-01A1, Baker).
Original Research Article
Experience and Knowledge of Pain Management in Patients Receiving Outpatient Cancer Treatment: What Do Older Adults Really Know about Their Cancer Pain?
Article first published online: 4 OCT 2013
Wiley Periodicals, Inc
Volume 15, Issue 1, pages 52–60, January 2014
How to Cite
Baker, T. A., O'Connor, M. L. and Krok, J. L. (2014), Experience and Knowledge of Pain Management in Patients Receiving Outpatient Cancer Treatment: What Do Older Adults Really Know about Their Cancer Pain?. Pain Medicine, 15: 52–60. doi: 10.1111/pme.12244
Declaration of conflicting interests: The authors declare no financial or nonfinancial competing interests.
- Issue published online: 16 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 4 OCT 2013
- National Cancer Institute. Grant Number: 1 K01 CA131722-01A1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.