Conflict of Interest/Disclosure Summary: This work was supported in part by a research grant from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (5 R21 CE001612). The Utah Department of Health provided additional funding and support for the project.
Original Research Article
Specialty of Prescribers Associated with Prescription Opioid Fatalities in Utah, 2002–2010
Article first published online: 9 OCT 2013
Wiley Periodicals, Inc
Volume 15, Issue 1, pages 73–78, January 2014
How to Cite
Porucznik, C. A., Johnson, E. M., Rolfs, R. T. and Sauer, B. C. (2014), Specialty of Prescribers Associated with Prescription Opioid Fatalities in Utah, 2002–2010. Pain Medicine, 15: 73–78. doi: 10.1111/pme.12247
- Issue published online: 16 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 9 OCT 2013
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Grant Number: 5 R21 CE001612
- Utah Department of Health
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.