Disclosures: This study was sponsored by Spinal Restoration, Inc. Drs. Yin, Pauza, and Olan are members of the Clinical Advisory Board and have been granted options, own stock or receive consulting fees from Spinal Restoration. Jeff Doerzbacher is Director of Regulatory and Clinical Affairs, and Dr. Thorne is Director of Scientific Affairs for the sponsor.
Original Research Article
Intradiscal Injection of Fibrin Sealant for the Treatment of Symptomatic Lumbar Internal Disc Disruption: Results of a Prospective Multicenter Pilot Study with 24-Month Follow-Up
Article first published online: 23 OCT 2013
Wiley Periodicals, Inc
Volume 15, Issue 1, pages 16–31, January 2014
How to Cite
Yin, W., Pauza, K., Olan, W. J., Doerzbacher, J. F. and Thorne, K. J. (2014), Intradiscal Injection of Fibrin Sealant for the Treatment of Symptomatic Lumbar Internal Disc Disruption: Results of a Prospective Multicenter Pilot Study with 24-Month Follow-Up. Pain Medicine, 15: 16–31. doi: 10.1111/pme.12249
- Issue published online: 16 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 23 OCT 2013
- Spinal Restoration, Inc.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.