Authors contributed equally to this work.
Original Research Article
Peripheral Nerve Adjustment for Postherpetic Neuralgia: A Randomized, Controlled Clinical Study
Article first published online: 25 OCT 2013
Wiley Periodicals, Inc
Volume 14, Issue 12, pages 1944–1953, December 2013
How to Cite
Ma, K., Zhou, Q.-h., Xu, Y.-m., Xu, T., Du, D.-p., Huang, X. and Jiang, W. (2013), Peripheral Nerve Adjustment for Postherpetic Neuralgia: A Randomized, Controlled Clinical Study. Pain Medicine, 14: 1944–1953. doi: 10.1111/pme.12254
Conflicts of interest: There are no conflicts of interest.
Clinical Trials registration number: ISRCTN58767633.
- Issue published online: 11 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 25 OCT 2013
- Shanghai JiaoTong University
- Shanghai Education Committee. Grant Number: 11YZ56
- Science and Technology Commission of Shanghai Municipal. Grant Number: 12ZR1419900
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.