Presented at: Infectious Diseases Society of America, San Diego, CA, October 2012; Association for Medical Education and Research in Substance Abuse, Bethesda, MD, November 2012; American Academy of Hospice and Palliative Medicine, New Orleans, LA, March 2013.
Brief Research Report
Pain is Independently Associated with Impaired Physical Function in HIV-Infected Patients
Article first published online: 9 OCT 2013
Wiley Periodicals, Inc
Volume 14, Issue 12, pages 1985–1993, December 2013
How to Cite
Merlin, J. S., Westfall, A. O., Chamot, E., Overton, E. T., Willig, J. H., Ritchie, C., Saag, M. S. and Mugavero, M. J. (2013), Pain is Independently Associated with Impaired Physical Function in HIV-Infected Patients. Pain Medicine, 14: 1985–1993. doi: 10.1111/pme.12255
Conflicts of Interest and Support: JSM is supported by UL1 TR00165-05 and K12 HS019465-01. AOW received consulting fees from Definicare LLC. ETO has served as a consultant for ViiV Pharmaceuticals and Gilead Pharmaceuticals. He has received grant research support from Gilead Pharmaceuticals, Vertex Pharmaceuticals, Bristol Meyers Squibb, and Abbott Pharmaceuticals. JW has received grant support from Definicaire LLC. CSR is supported by 7K07AG031779 (NIA). MJM is supported by K23MH082641 and has received consulting fees (advisory board) from Merck Foundation, Bristol-Myers Squibb, and Gilead Sciences, and grant support to UAB from Tibotec Therapeutics, Pfizer, Inc, Bristol-Myers Squibb, and Definicare, LLC.
- Issue published online: 11 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 9 OCT 2013
- UL1 TR00165-05
- K12 HS019465-01
- Gilead Pharmaceuticals
- Vertex Pharmaceuticals
- Bristol Meyers Squibb
- Abbott Pharmaceuticals
- Definicaire LLC
- 7K07AG031779 (NIA)
- Tibotec Therapeutics, Pfizer, Inc
- Bristol-Myers Squibb
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.