Disclosure: Nothing to disclose in relation to the contents of this paper.
Original Research Article
Allodynia and Descending Pain Modulation in Migraine: A Resting State Functional Connectivity Analysis
Version of Record online: 25 OCT 2013
Wiley Periodicals, Inc
Volume 15, Issue 1, pages 154–165, January 2014
How to Cite
Schwedt, T. J., Larson-Prior, L., Coalson, R. S., Nolan, T., Mar, S., Ances, B. M., Benzinger, T. and Schlaggar, B. L. (2014), Allodynia and Descending Pain Modulation in Migraine: A Resting State Functional Connectivity Analysis. Pain Medicine, 15: 154–165. doi: 10.1111/pme.12267
- Issue online: 16 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 25 OCT 2013
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: K23NS070891
- National Headache Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.